banner-app5

Sales
Sales
Service

CV. Multi Guna Selaras is the Indonesian sole distributor of Honshu, which is known mainly by its air-conditioner products, besides televisions, freezer, and DVD. Founded in 1999 in Surabaya, the second biggest city of Indonesia, we grew so fast that it took only a year for us to build a branch office in Jakarta, capital city of Indonesia.

On September 2003, we were one of Sanyo official distributors for air conditioning products. And from October 2006 till now, we are a Mitshubishi Heavy Industries air conditioning products distributor for Eastern Indonesia.

Most of our products (90%) are distributed for local market while the rest (10%) are distributed worldwide.

biological-active
Biological
active enzyme
    nanometer
Nanometer
technology
    intellegent-design
Intelligent
designs
    blue-colored
Blue-colored
hydrophilic film
                  banner-honsu

honshu